Here you can pre-order with your own One Series Descendant model. With an 8-10 week production turnaround, this guitar could be your for less than the cost of a fully custom guitar, and it is based on one of our most popular, tried and tested models.
Optional extras include:
- Crimson designed, UK made Twin P90s or Twin Humbuckers
- A transparent (see through) Stain of Black, Blue, or Crimson Red
- 2 piece, centre joined, Ash solid body, flat top
- Meranti neck and back plates
- Rosewood fretboard with 12 inch radius
- Modern c-shape neck
- 25.5 inch scale length
- 22 frets, medium/jumbo Nickel Silver
- 6mm white dot inlays
- Corian nut
- Finished with Crimson’s Guitar Finishing Oil
- All access neck joint
- Quality Chrome hardware
- 18-1 Ration Tuners
- Hard Tail, through body stringing
At Crimson Guitars, we have been building boutique instruments for over a decade for some of the world’s most discerning musicians including Robert Fripp, Charlie Jones, and Chris George. Through that time, we have grown from a one-person company in a garden shed to one set in a 4000+ square foot factory with 17 full-time luthiers, tool makers, apprentices and support staff.
From the start, we have been dreaming of producing a full spectrum of quality production guitars and finally have the capability to do so. With three CNC machines and 4 luthier and apprentice teams, we now have the capacity to produce the new One Series and Artist Series guitars .
Each guitar will have a unique serial number, a certificate of authenticity and comes in a hard foam case.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!