A precision ground set of cutters made especially for pulling frets cleanly and with minimal tear-out, made in Germany and re-ground at Crimson Guitars. They work on stainless steel and standard nickel-silver frets equally and the comfortable handles and narrow mouth make for a comfortable and easy fret pulling experience.
- Precision ground fret pullers
- Minimal tear-out with flat ground end and sharp jaws
- Made in Germany, re-ground by Crimson Guitars
- Narrow mouth for precise work
- Comfortable black rubberised handle
Check out our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your Crimson Guitars precision hand tools as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship worldwide – no exceptions!