Introducing Crimson Guitars new Fret bending jig version 2.0
- A complete redesign of the fret bender as we know it
- Based on 8 bearings and made in a solid English Ash frame.
- No fiddly locking mechanisms, set with an allen key and it's ready to go
- Hand finished to the highest quality
- A tactile tool that works like clockwork
Crimson Guitars Inlay cutting (V-slot) bench jig. Made in the UK from ecologically sourced Sapele wood. This jig fits in a bench vice and holds the work to the perfect height for you to comfortably cut your inlays or even make jewellery, etc.
- ecologically sourced sapele bench jig
- adjustable height
- perfect for cutting mother of pearl inlays / jewellery
- make in the UK