The Artist series is Crimson’s life-blood, these guitars are the culmination of a decade and a half of guitar building and design brought to life with some of the most modern 3D CAD and CNC technologies, allowing us to produce them at half the price and with amazing replicability. And then a Luthier hand finishes the instrument, and in the case of this beauty, goes nuts with the Copper finish.
The Artist Descendent is our number one, it’s based on one of the most classic of classic guitars with a few of our own design changes to modernise the feel and playability. We have used fantastic hardware on this guitar, from the through strung bridge to the stunning open backed Gotoh Tuners and the choice of either of our hand wound pickups, the Valenti Humbucker set or the Aquila P90 set.
- A 2-piece Ash, Solid Body
- Walnut Neck and matching Backplates
- Rosewood Fretboard
- A comfortable C-shape neck
- A 25.5-inch scale length
- 22 medium/jumbo, nickel silver frets
- 12″ radius fretboard
- A Crimson developed Exilis 43mm nut
- Mother of Pearl Fretboard inlays
- All access neck joint
- 40mm thick solid body
- The whole body (minus the backplates) was covered in Copper leaf
- Finished with textured molten copper powder
- Chrome hardware
- Crimson’s own, hand wound pickups with burnt Chrome covers
- Gotoh, open-backed tuners
- Hardtail, through strung
- Premium electronics
Each guitar will have a unique serial number, a certificate of authenticity and comes in a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!