These guitars are the culmination of a decade and a half of guitar building and design brought to life with some of the most modern 3D CAD and CNC technologies, allowing us to produce them at a reasonable price and with amazing replicability.
The uniqueness of this guitar comes from its Steampunk-esque patchwork Copper Top. The pieces of copper were hand beaten, burnt and texturized before being riveted onto the guitar body. The back of the instrument received more copper treatment with burnt copper powders, as demonstrated in this video.
See more in the Gallery.
- A 2-piece Ash, Solid Body
- A hand beaten, distressed and burnt Copper Top
- The back and sides are covered in a molten Copper effect
- Flamed Maple neck
- Wenge Fretboard
- A comfortable C-shape neck
- A 25.5-inch scale length
- 22 medium/jumbo, nickel silver frets
- 12″ radius fretboard
- A Buffalo Horn 43mm nut
- Abalone 6mm Fretboard inlays
- All access neck joint
- Copper distressed hardware
- Palfray – Bronze Foil Humbucker set, with coil tap and distressed cover
- Sperzel locking tuners
- Premium electronics
Each guitar will have a unique serial number, a certificate of authenticity and comes in a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!