The PAF is Ben’s favourite Crimson model, these guitars are the culmination of a decade and a half of guitar building and design brought to life with some of the most modern 3D CAD and CNC technologies, allowing us to produce them at half the price and with amazing replicability. There is a small range of timber options in the base series and they come as standard with our own hand wound, Dorset made pickups. The models then either receive a stunning high gloss lacquer finish or those with exotic woods get a tactile oil finish, they look incredible.
The PAF has a beautiful Ambrosia Maple top and back, with the natrual wood grain stripes being mirrored beautifully on the back. The neck is also Ambrosia Maple.
- A 2-piece Meranti, Solid Body
- Book-matched Ambrosia Maple Top, back and neck.
- Ebony Fretboard
- A comfortable C-shape neck
- A 24.75-inch scale length
- 22 medium/jumbo, nickel silver frets
- 12″ radius fretboard
- A Crimson developed Exilis 43mm nut
- Abalone Fretboard inlays
- Ebony inside steel side dot inlays
- No pickup surrounds and no backplates for a beautiful seamless look
- All access neck joint
- Modern Radius Carve
- 12-degree headstock angle
- A finish of high gloss lacquer
- Monty’s by Crimson Humbuckers
- Schertler, open-backed tuners
- Gotoh Tune-O-Matic & Stop Tail
- Premium electronics
Each guitar will have a unique serial number, a certificate of authenticity and comes in a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!