The PAF is Ben’s favourite Crimson model, these guitars are the culmination of a decade and a half of guitar building and design brought to life with some of the most modern 3D CAD and CNC technologies, allowing us to produce them at half the price and with amazing replicability. There is a small range of timber options in the base series and they come as standard with our own hand wound, Dorset made pickups. The models then either receive a stunning high gloss lacquer finish or those with exotic woods get a tactile oil finish, they look incredible.
- A 2-piece Flamed Meranti, Solid Body
- Book-matched Burl Elm Top
- Walnut neck
- Bubinga Fretboard
- A comfortable C-shape neck
- A 24.75-inch scale length
- 22 medium/jumbo, nickel silver frets
- 12″ radius fretboard
- A Crimson developed Exilis 43mm nut
- Abalone Fretboard inlays with custom 12th fret Block
- Ebony inside steel side dot inlays
- No pickup surrounds and no backplates for a beautiful seamless look
- All access neck joint
- Modern Radius Carve
- 12-degree headstock angle
- Crimson’s Guitar Finishing Oil
- Monty’s by Crimson Humbucker Set
- Schertler, open-backed tuners
- Gotoh Tune-O-Matic & Stop Tail
- Premium electronics
Each guitar will have a unique serial number, a certificate of authenticity and comes in a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!