This Custom Shop instrument is based on Ben’s favorite model, the PAF Hollow. Once again, Ben was let loose with Copperleaf. The top of this guitar is a solid sheet of Copper, aged using various chemicals and ammonia. (Please do not try this at home.) This semi-hollow guitars internal cavities also received the copper leaf treatment which resulted in some interesting green Patina visible through the sound holes.
See the full Gallery here.
- A 2 piece Mahogany body
- 1 piece solid Copper Top with Patina
- A Meranti neck with aged Copperleaf
- Ebony fingerboard – 12″ radius with custom wrapped Copper inlays
- An ergonomic C shaped neck carve
- A 24 3/4 inch scale length
- 22 medium/jumbo, nickel silver frets
- A brass nut
- A Crimson 3 a-side headstock
- Finished with Crimson’s finishing oil
- Aged Chrome hardware
- Gotoh Tune-o-Matics & Stop-tail
- Bare Knuckle Black Dog set with Burnt Chrome covers
- Schertler open back tuners
- 3-way switch, 1 volume, 1 tone
- Premium electronics
Each guitar will have a unique serial number and comes in a Hiscox hard case as standard.
(Shipping weight at 9.95KG is inclusive of the case and protective packaging)
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!