This Custom Shop instrument is based on Ben’s favorite model, the PAF Hollow. Once again, Ben was let loose with Copperleaf. The top of this guitar is a solid sheet of Copper, aged using various chemicals and ammonia. (Please do not try this at home.) This semi-hollow guitars internal cavities also received the copper leaf treatment which resulted in some interesting green Patina visible through the sound holes.
See the full Gallery here.
- A 2 piece Mahogany body
- 1 piece solid Copper Top with Patina
- A Meranti neck with aged Copperleaf
- Ebony fingerboard – 12″ radius with custom wrapped Copper inlays
- An ergonomic C shaped neck carve
- A 24 3/4 inch scale length
- 22 medium/jumbo, nickel silver frets
- A brass nut
- A Crimson 3 a-side headstock
- Finished with Crimson’s finishing oil
- Aged Chrome hardware
- Gotoh Tune-o-Matics & Stop-tail
- Bare Knuckle Black Dog set with Burnt Chrome covers
- Schertler open back tuners
- 3-way switch, 1 volume, 1 tone
- Premium electronics
Each guitar will have a unique serial number, a certificate of authenticity and comes in a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!