These guitars are the culmination of a decade and a half of guitar building and design brought to life with some of the most modern 3D CAD and CNC technologies, allowing us to produce them at a reasonable price and with amazing replicability.
- A 1-piece Englis Ash, Solid Body
- A 2-piece book-matched Zebrano top
- Zebrano neck
- Bubinga Fretboard
- A comfortable C-shape neck
- A 25.5-inch scale length
- 22 medium/jumbo, nickel silver frets
- 16″ radius fretboard
- A Buffalo Horn 43mm nut
- Abalone 6mm Fretboard inlays
- All access neck joint
- Chrome hardware
- single House of Tone pickup in the Bridge
- Hardtail, through strung
- Schaller M6 mini tuners
- Premium electronics
Each guitar will have a unique serial number, a certificate of authenticity and comes in a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!