This is a selection of our essential and best selling tools. Tried, tested and used daily in our own workshops. This toolkit is everything you will need to be able to maintain the quality of your guitar’s frets with a 5% discount when bought in this bundle.
This essential toolkit consists of the following:
- The Notched Straight Edge reads the straightness of the fretboard itself and fits over the frets of Fender, Gibson and PRS standard scale lengths.
- The 16″ Levelling Beam is great for leveling frets, you can have different grades of paper on each face to reduce final polishing time, but they come into their own in other parts of the workshop, being useful for a thousand sanding and leveling tasks even replacing hand planes in some cases.
- Next, a Traditional 3-corner Fret Dressing & Crowning File to reshape each fret for the optimum intonation.
- The Fret Rocker helps you pinpoint high frets, it is a 5 sided precision straight edge that you hold over 3 frets if it rocks the middle fret is high and must be leveled.
- Our Medium (400 grit), Fine (600 grit) and Superfine (1200 grit) Fret Rubbers replace the need for using steel wool to polish the file scratches out
You also have options to add, at a discount, the following:
- A Fret Finishing File.
- A Rockin’ Neck Rest.
- A standard Fretting Hammer or the Deadblow Fretting Hammer.
- A 10″ Guitar Saw for Fret Slotting.
- The fantastic Shinto Japanese Saw Rasp.
- The Luthiers extra long Feeler Gauge set.
Check out our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your Crimson Guitars precision hand tools as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship worldwide – no exceptions!