This set is made up of 2 bottles of the Cleaner and Restorative. Each bottle is 50ml.
Alternatively, you can purchase 1 Litre quantities here.
These products are natural, clean and safe to use. With no silicone or petroleum based ingredients.
- The Restorative is a blend of medicinal grade natural oils, gentle on both your fretboard and your hands.
- The Cleaner is based on a vintage recipe used for over 3 centuries to clean stringed instruments of the highest quality.
- Both products are free of abrasives and with zero silicone or petroleum products.
- Our restorative lotion has a blend of medical grade natural oils perfected for our Luthiers over years.
- Shipped and stored in Aluminium screw cap or spray cap bottles. For optimum shelf life please do not decant into any other containers.
How to use:
- Use the Cleaner before you use the Restorative oil. Spray the Cleaner directly onto your fretboard (a little goes a long way) and spread along the fretboard with a soft cloth or strong tissue paper. Wipe away the excess until your fretboard is touch dry.
- This Cleaner is gentle and safe to use on your guitar body finish, tuners and control knobs. Just keep it away from delicate electronics.
- Our Restorative is made using only the best natural oils and is very gentle on your hands.
- Both products are 100% free of abrasives and contain absolutely no silicone or petroleum components.
- Apply the Restorative with a soft cloth or strong tissue paper. Cover the entire fretboard and leave for 5 minutes to soak in. Reapply as needed if the wood appears dry in places. Once the fretboard is saturated, wipe away the excess with a soft, clean cloth or tissue paper. Polish the fretboard until touch dry.
- This product is non-flammable, but please dispose of used cloth carefully.
Check out our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your Crimson Guitars precision hand tools as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship worldwide – no exceptions!