Several years in the making, Crimson has, at last, hit on just the right combination of sawdust, machines, ethically sourced timber and highly skilled luthiers to bring you our brand new Kit Guitars. They are sanded and ready for you to finish and assemble.
These UK made kits are produced by the same luthiers who build our production instruments, with the same care and attention put into every aspect of their production.
These may be bought separately as a replacement body or neck, or as a complete kit.
This LP-Type kit guitar is made up of:
- Sapele body
- Full LP style top Carve
- Flamed Maple Top
- Sapele neck
- Ebony fretboard
- 22 Medium/Jumbo Nickel Silver frets with beveled edges
- 5mm White Dot inlays and 2mm white side dot inlays as standard
- or add Mother of Pearl Trapezoids and 2mm white side dot inlays
- 12″ Fretboard Radius
- 24.75″ Scale Length
- Dual Action Truss Rod with Access at the Headstock
- It has a Modern C Neck Carve
- 8mm Tuner holes drilled
- Body with have a standard neck pocket so can be used with our other kit necks if you wanted to
When you buy the neck by itself you will also receive the necessary Neck Pocket template.
Stay tuned to our YouTube channel for video tutorials on how to effectively use this tool. Coming soon.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions! Made in England