This is a Custom Toolkit to help fit out a new guitar building or repair workshop consisting of a wide range of our tools at up to 10% discount.
This is a selection of our essential and best selling tools. Tried, tested and used daily in our own workshops.
The start-up toolkit consists of the following:
- A Notched Straight Edge for Guitar, which reads the straightness of the fretboard itself and fits over the frets of Fender, Gibson, and PRS standard scale lengths.
- A 16″ Levelling Beam, with 2 perfectly flat edges across the whole width.
- A Rockin’ Neck Rest to support your guitar while you work.
- A Fret Crowning File, to reshape each fret for the optimum intonation.
- A Fret End Dressing File – Rectangular.
- A Fretting Hammer, with the brass head that will not damage your frets.
- A Fret Rocker, helps you pinpoint high frets, it is a 5 sided precision straight edge that you hold over 3 frets if it rocks the middle fret is high and must be levelled.
- The Coarse, Medium, Fine and Superfine Fret Polishing Rubbers replace the need for using steel wool to polish the file scratches out.
You also have options to add, at a discount, the following:
- A 6.5″ Levelling File (one of our bestsellers).
- Extra Levelling Beams, 8″, and 12″ long with 2 perfectly flat surfaces.
- A Notched Straight Edge for Bass guitars.
- The fantastic Shinto Japanese Saw Rasp.
- A 10″ Guitar Saw for Fret Slotting.
- The Luthiers extra long Feeler Gauge set.
Check out our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your Crimson Guitars precision hand tools as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship worldwide – no exceptions!