The start-up toolkit consists of the following:
- A Notched Straight Edge for Guitar, which reads the straightness of the fretboard itself and fits over the frets of Fender, Gibson, and PRS standard scale lengths.
- A 16″ Levelling Beam, with 2 perfectly flat edges across the whole width.
- A Rockin’ Neck Rest to support your guitar while you work.
- A Fret Crowning File, to reshape each fret for the optimum intonation.
- A Fret Finishing File – a super fine rectangular finishing file.
- A Fretting Hammer, with the brass head that will not damage your frets.
- A Fret Rocker, helps you pinpoint high frets, it is a 5 sided precision straight edge that you hold over 3 frets if it rocks the middle fret is high and must be leveled.
- The Coarse, Medium, Fine and Superfine Fret Polishing Rubbers replace the need for using steel wool to polish the file scratches out.
You also have options to add, at a discount, the following:
- Extra Levelling Beams, 8″, and 12″ long with 2 perfectly flat surfaces
- A Notched Straight Edge for Bass guitars
- The fantastic Shinto Japanese Saw Rasp
- A 10″ Guitar Saw for Fret Slotting
- The Luthiers Feeler Gauge
Check out our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your Crimson Guitars precision hand tools as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship worldwide – no exceptions!