The 45rpm is one of Ben’s early custom models that has stood the test of time. These guitars are the culmination of a decade and a half of guitar building and design brought to life with some of the most modern 3D CAD and CNC technologies, allowing us to produce them at half the price and with amazing replicability.
This 45rpm has an aged copper top and back plate. The copper top is etched with an organic freehand design and then artificially aged to give it a unique patina.
- A semi-hollow Padauk body
- With a hand beaten, engraved Copper top
- A 1-piece Sapele set neck
- A comfortable C-shape neck
- Crimson custom 6 a-side headstock
- Ebony Fretboard with Ebony binding and Padauk perfling
- 3mm fretboard inlays, Ebony inside Stainless Steel
- 12″ – 16″ compound radius fretboard
- 24 Medium / Jumbo Nickel Silver frets
- A 24.75-inch scale length
- A Copper – 43mm
- Aged and forced patina Copper finish
- Aged Copper hardware
- Custom Copper and Bubinga bridge and tailpiece
- Sperzel tuners
- Crimson’s own hand wound pickups
- Custom hand made top mount bridge
Each guitar will have a unique serial number, a certificate of authenticity and comes in a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!