The Dissident is one of Ben’s early custom models that has stood the test of time. These guitars are the culmination of a decade and a half of guitar building and design brought to life with some of the most modern 3D CAD and CNC technologies, allowing us to produce them at half the price and with amazing replicability. There is a small range of timber options in the base series and they come as standard with our own hand wound, Dorset made pickups. The models then, either receive a stunning high gloss lacquer finish or those with exotic woods get a tactile oil finish, they look incredible.
This Dissident was one of the first instruments on which Ben began to play with Copper and now it can be yours.
- A 1-piece solid Bubinga body
- A full ergonomic back carve, thin body
- A Copper drop top
- A 1-piece Sapele set neck
- An asymmetrical C-shape neck
- Crimson custom 6 a-side headstock
- Goncalo Alvez Fretboard with custom copper block inlays
- 15″ radius fretboard
- 24 medium hypoallergenic frets
- A 25-inch (635mm) scale length
- A Graflex black tusk nut – 42mm
- Crimson’s guitar finishing oil
- Copper hardware
- Custom Copper and Bubinga bridge and tailpiece
- Schaller mini tuners
- House of Tone, Heavy House P90’s
- Custom Bubinga control knobs
Each guitar will have a unique serial number, a certificate of authenticity and comes in a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!