The Dissident is one of Ben’s early custom models that has stood the test of time. These guitars are the culmination of a decade and a half of guitar building and design brought to life with some of the most modern 3D CAD and CNC technologies, allowing us to produce them at half the price and with amazing replicability. There is a small range of timber options in the base series and they come as standard with our own hand wound, Dorset made pickups. The models then, either receive a stunning high gloss lacquer finish or those with exotic woods get a tactile oil finish, they look incredible.
This Dissident has a beautiful spalted Sycamore body and spalted Beech top. The high gloss finish really shows off the natural wood spalting and flame in the body wood and neck. The Ebony fretboard has a custom Fleur-de-lis inlay, in Flamed Sycamore to match the body, at the 12th fret. Crimson’s own Valenti pickups complete this Master Built instrument.
- A 1-piece spalted Sycamore body
- Book-matched spalted Beech top
- A 3-piece maple neck with black pin stripes
- Ebony Fretboard
- A comfortable C-shape neck
- A 25-inch scale length
- 22 medium/jumbo, nickel silver frets
- 12″ radius fretboard
- A Crimson developed Exilis 43mm nut
- Custom Fleur-de-lis inlay at the 12th fret
- All access neck joint
- 12-degree headstock angle
- A finish of high gloss lacquer
- Hipshot contour Tremolo
- Crimson Valenti pickup set
- Sperzel locking tuners
- 3-way switch, 1 volume, 1 tone
- Premium electronics
Each guitar will have a unique serial number, a certificate of authenticity and comes in a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!