The PAF Hollow is Ben’s favorite model. This PAF Hollow was hand-crafted and is made from sapele with aged copper leaf; with a one-piece flamed maple top with an aged copper leaf finish. The guitar’s neck is also made from sapele, with a 25.5″ scale length, with a wenge fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, decorated simply with an aged mother of pearl inlay on the 12th fret. The Master Built PAF Hollow is equipped with Bare Knuckle Emerald Humbuckers with a coil tap to switch them to single coils. Also featuring Schertler open-backed tuners, and a Gotoh Tune-O-Matic bridge and tailpiece.
- A hollow Sapele body
- 1-piece Flamed Maple carved top with aged Copperleaf
- A 1-piece Sapele
- Wenge fretboard
- 12″ radius fretboard
- A comfortable C-shape neck
- A 25.5-inch scale length
- 22 medium/jumbo, nickel silver frets
- A Water Buffalo Horn 42mm nut
- Custom Mother of Pearl block inlay at the 12th
- Crimson custom 3 a-side headstock
- All access neck joint
- 12-degree headstock angle
- Crimson’s guitar finishing oil
- Aged Chrome hardware
- Gotoh Tune-o-Matic & Stop Tail
- Bare Knuckle, Emerald Humbucker set
- Schertier Open Backed tuners
- 3-way switch, 1 volume, 1 tone
- Premium electronics
Each guitar will have a unique serial number, a certificate of authenticity and comes in a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!